Pistachio-Lime Spinach Salad
- Fresh organic baby spinach
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tsp. dry crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup shelled pistachios
Place first 6 dressing ingredients (lime juice through salt) in food processor and blend until smooth. With blender running, add oil in a slow. steady stream. Add pistachios and pulse until nuts are finely chopped. Add additional olive oil to achieve desired consistency.
Toss dressing with spinach. Top with additional chopped pistachios.