Honey Oat Balls
- 2 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 Tab. raw sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tab. barley malt syrup
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
Blend 1/2 cup oats and 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds in food processor until mixture forms a powder. Place powder mixture in a small bowl and set aside.
Mix together 2 cups oats, 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds, raisins, sunflower seeds & cinnamon in large bowl. Stir in sunflower seed butter, maple syrup, and vanilla. Use moistened hands to roll mixture into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in oat-pumpkin seed powder. Store in freezer. Let sit for 20 minutes in freezer before serving.