Black Tahini Dressing
- 1/4 cup black sesame tahini (regular sesame tahini is also delicious)
- 2 Tab. extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon (pittas can use limes)
- 1/2 tsp. ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper (omit or reduce in summer)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Whisk together all ingredients then slowly whisk in 1/4 cup warm water (or more to get desired consistency).
Serve over Buddha Bowls, roasted vegetables or sautéed greens.