Avocado & Greens
- 1 Tab. ghee, butter or coconut oil
- 2 large bunches kale or Swiss chard (you can also use broccoli)
- 1 avocado, diced
- Coconut aminos or tamari sauce, to taste
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon or lime
- sea salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
In a large pan, melt coconut oil over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add greens, cover and cook until tender (about 10 minutes).
Remove from heat. Mix in diced avocado, lemon juice and salt & pepper. Serve warm.